"Oi!" A sharp whistle to get the stranger’s attention later, and Julius gestured to the object on the ground behind them. "Yer probably goin’ to want to fuckin’ pick that up, yeah?"
The Doctor spun around just as soon as he heard the sharp whistle from the stranger. “I did— Oh!” Seeing his sonic on the ground the Time Lord quickly picked it up hoping the other may have just passed it up. “Thanks! Don’t suppose you have the time now do you?”
- "I think I’m coming down with something."
- "Do you want to help me make some mulled wine?"
- "Bah Humbug."
- "All I want for Christmas is you."
- "Well, I guess we’re right under the mistletoe!"
- "I wish I got someone else for Secret Santa…"
- "It’s snowing outside!"
- "We need to hide the presents."
- "I burnt my hand trying to roast chestnuts."
- "Wake up, I want my presents."
- "I am not dressing up as an elf again…”
- "Get out from under the tree!"
- "That’s the cutest snow angel I’ve ever seen."
- "Do you know any carols?"
- "Your hands are freezing don’t touch me!"
- "Do we really have to spend Christmas with them?"
- "Nice sweater…"
- "You’re so warm, don’t move."
- "That snowball went right in my ear."
- "We can’t share a scarf- what do you think you’re doing?!"
- "But it’s cold outside."
- "I don’t understand how me dressing up as a present benefits anyone…"
- "Stay still, I can’t reach the top of the tree!"
- "You smell like cinnamon."
- "I think my teeth have frostbite."
- "I’m going to be late, the roads are icy."
- "You look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer."
- "Come back here- you’re not leaving without your coat."
- "You’re leaving out cookies and milk to encourage an old fat man to break into our house?"
- "I think I got some tinsel up my nose."
The look on his face drew a laugh from her. Not a hearty outright, ‘you look ridiculous’ laugh, but a ‘how adorable can you get’ laugh. The look on his face was usually the number one reason why she would tease the Time Lord. He was just so wonderfully amusing. “Oh I do love it when you make that face.” Though the smile was nice as well. Any face but a sad or angry one. Though the sad ones she could deal with rather well too, but she preferred when he stayed cheerful and energetic. “So then do I take that as a yes? I’d be more spoiled and ask for the bath and champagne, but we both know I can be having any of that right now.”
"What face?" The Doctor knew very well what Lilly was referring to, well rather what face she loved to see. A small smile started to fix its way onto the Time Lords face as he tool Lillys hand into his own. "No Campagne, thats later..Though I could whip us up some tea..Weeell I don’t see why I couldn’t join you. So it would appear as if it is a yes.” He started to walk towards the hall pausing a little after a few steps. “That is if Queen Lilly allows such.” And here was his turn to get a bit of fun in as well. Mean Lilly couldn’t be the only having all the fun now could she?
The doctor looking for gallifrey in series 8
This wins, everybody else go home :D
i am 1200% done with the internet
"YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!"
A woman’s voice pierced the silence, and only a few seconds later a short blonde lady came dashing around a corner, arms waving. “You step away from my D!”
A deadly glance as she came to a halt, Hettie picked up the duck, squishing it against her chest. “Squeakie is NOT food. This is DUCKNAPPING. Just be glad I am not calling the police, you - is that a FEZ?! What did you do to my baby?!”
She held the duck on eye level, inspecting it for any injuries.
The Doctor quickly threw his hands up as soon as he heard the shouting. Backing away from the duck the Doctor still held his hands up in the air, rather confused as the woman came into view now. “D? Is that what you lot are calling them now a days? ‘Bit odd if you ask me to be calling a duck that.”
Ducknapping? The duck bumped into him! “Food? Why on earth would I eat the little fellow? He was the one who bumped into me, though I’m sure we both are a bit at fault here. Never really look out for ducks when wondering about— Fez? OH!” A smile started to make its way onto his face. “Yes it is. Couldn’t pass it up.” The smile faded as his brows came together once more. “What did I do? Nothing! Nothing at all! Simply asked him where it is that I am, seems he’s not that sure about his own where a bouts just like me.”
The Doctor had been trying to figure out just where he was when he felt a rather odd bump at his shin. Looking downwards to see what it was that he had hit, or rather that had hit him, he found a pair of eyes staring back up at him. It was a duck, a duck had ran into him! ”Hello there!” Rather odd for a duck to be just wondering about a building..Then again the same could have been said for himself. "Don’t suppose you know where I might be now do you?"